How to solve the problem of the fogging glasses?
Itaprotect produces FFP2 anti-fog masks certified CE and Made in Italy, effective PPE against the spread of viruses and bacteria even Covid-19.
Why do glasses fogs up when wearing a mask?
When wearing a mask, the glasses fogs up because the hot air that is exhaled, comes out from the top of the protective device and comes into contact with the lenses of the glasses. Vaporizing, the air causes condensation on the colder surfaces of the lenses.
But how to solve the problem of fogging glasses if you wear a FFP2 mask?
Itaprotect thanks to the innovative design of the FFP2 mask CE certified and MADE in ITALY, completely solves this problem. The FFP2 mask by ITAPROTECT, thanks to the anti fog flaps eliminates the annoying condensation effect on the lenses. With the FFP2 anti-fog mask you can avoid using special products such as wipes, spray or anti-fog gel to clean the glasses.
How to use the FFP2 mask and what are the tips to avoid fogging of the glasses?
Below are some tips for the correct use of the FFP2 mask:
1. wear an ergonomic FFP2 mask so that it fits perfectly to the shape and size of the face
2. folding the flaps in the upper part of the mask inward, in addition to ensuring greater comfort for fixing the mask, they block the outflow of air during normal breathing.
FFP2 anti- fog masks have additional benefits:
– They are Made in Italy
– CE certified by an italian institut
– Are individually packaged
– For greater grip each mask has the elastic mask extender
For more information or purchases go to the Contact page.